I can give you a quick solution for Mac. You'll need the latest Transmit app
and set up Folder Actions
1. Unzip the attached file and save it to /Library/Scripts/Folder Action Scripts/
2. Open the script (double click it. This will not run it, but open the editor). Edit the server, port, username, and password so you'll connect to your ShutterSnitch. Press Cmd+K to compile and Cmd+S to save it.
3. Right click the folder that you receive your images to and pick "Configure Folder Actions" at the bottom.
4. Select the SnitchTransmit4Upload script.
5. That should be it. Whenever a new file is saved into the folder on your Mac, Transmit will upload it to ShutterSnitch.
For the PC, FileWatcher
should be able to do something similar.
Transmit isn't free, and I'm sure that someone can whip up a free solution using a bash script, but I don't have the time sorry..[UPDATE]
I made a modified version of the script
that only uploads JPEGs and ignores other files that are put in the folder (such as RAW files).
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes
, click the 'Like' button at the bottom of the ShutterSnitch website
about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out :)