Always great to hear that the app has been put to some good use :)
My main market would be the creative photographer. I'm hoping that this app could be a valuable tool for producing even better photos or contribute to a better/easier workflow. Of course I'd also love it if it could make photosessions a little more fun for everybody involved.
The project started out as an FTP solution only, but the hoops one had to jump through to get Eye-Fi transfers to work, just made me wonder if there wasn't an easier way. And now it seems that most of the interest is coming from Eye-Fi users - which aren't all professional photographers. Interesting development - especially because I'd love to see more people get creative with their cameras.
So really, my target is everybody. And the goal (or hope) is to let/make people be more creative! And it doesn't hurt to have a little fun doing it :)
* Preview images on the larger 10" display.
* An art director would be able to follow the photosession and tag images of interest.
* Get warnings if certain values such as shutter speed, ISO, aperture and more aren't acceptable.
* Your own example - bring it to a birthday party and people can mail the images to themself.
* Upload images directly to your website, the company FTP server or any other iProduct with ShutterSnitch installed.
* I'm sure there's more.. Creative people tend to find new uses all the time :)
Regarding ads I like.. I'll get back to you on that - just have to find it. Don't know how good the style would be with my app, but it's the only ad that comes to mind (beautifully shot).UPDATE
Incredibly boring really - but nice shots. This style would probably make people fall asleep.. I'm not an ad guy ;)
Experience Thread is open
Great idea ;)