Press

Lego Tech

Press

Postby joannecarter » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi there

Just wanted to let you know that I have mentioned your app on our iPhone site, here's the link - http://ipad.maccreate.com/2010/07/27/ne ... -for-that/

Would you please send me a promo code for review.

I'm also planning some marketing campaigns and wondered if you would like to place one with us. The iPhone site is part of the MacCreate Network, which generates well over 4 million page views a month. We can place banner ads anywhere on the site from just the iPad and iPhone sites through to complete ad campaigns across the network - 19 sites.

The Mac Create Network is a resource dedicated to helping the Macintosh user reach their creative potential. It’s comprized of numerous Mac-learning, news and educational sites and is the home of the Aperture Users Network, the leading resource worldwide for the Aperture-based photographer. We provide online tips, tutorials, news and information, and lead webinars and in-person seminars. Our Mac Create Premium membership offers discounts on hardware and software, plus special member-only tutorials. We have a free-to-the-public community to discuss creative uses of the Mac.

I have a special advertising promotion, at the moment - and that is, I can offer you a 300x250 banner plus an independent review and an interview for $399 on both the iPhone and iPad sites. This is a very special offer and I don't have many of these available, so I would need you to let me know asap if you want to go with that. The ad will run for 30 days. Or, if you prefer I can offer you a review, interview, banner ad on both the iPhone and iPad sites and a video demo of your app for 60 days for $599.

Our average CTR rates are very high and I know our existing advertisers have been extremely pleased with the results and we have many repeat visitors. Most have said how their products have gone from being unprofitable to being profitable after our marketing campaign.

Best wishes
joannecarter

Return to Interesting stuff