Your subscription expired

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Your subscription expired

Postby Clem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:43 am

I was just told by ShutterSnitch app, that my subscription expired. Under which circumstances could this happen? I don’t see any reason why a subscription would end after a certain period of time?
Attachments
IMG_1210.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 166 times
Clem

Re: Your subscription expired

Postby TheBrew » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 am

There are a few ways of getting there. The obvious one is if you’ve cancelled the subscription from your App Store account at some time during the subscription cycle, and it’s now run out. You can check up on your subscriptions here.

It can also happen if Apple hasn’t been able to charge the credit card associated with your Apple ID. Could be that it expired or you’ve reached a spending ceiling for the month. I’m sure if you look up the card in your App Store account, it’ll tell you if it’s having issues with it.

If for some reason ShutterSnitch hasn’t been able to retrieve the latest purchase data in the background, you can force it by tapping the Restore button to ask the App Store for the most up-to-date receipt.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Other Questions