Setting destinations within a location

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Setting destinations within a location

Postby R3SKT » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Hi, I am trying to save image files to my Dropbox, specifically to a root destination titled, [Images - Pictures] and then into a sub-folder titled [Ginger Ninjas] (without the brackets). I can save the files to the first part of the Dropbox location, but I have yet to find out how to save them into the secondary folder within that location. Is this actually possible, and if so, any clues on how to set the final destination please? There's no chooser option to select the actual destination required, so I am faced with entering the folder name, but I must be missing something as I just get a [path\malformed_path] message. I have tried using %20 instead of spaces but still no joy. Hope there's a solution. Thanks for the assist.
R3SKT

Re: Setting destinations within a location

Postby TheBrew » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:13 pm

This works for me :)
Attachments
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg (173.72 KiB) Viewed 28 times
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Setting destinations within a location

Postby R3SKT » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:20 pm

Feeling foolish now, after posting I had a furkle around and made several test changes and yep, I had my \ and my / mixed up .... All sorted and 100% happy now :-)
R3SKT

Return to Other Questions