Shutter snitch Export to FTP

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Shutter snitch Export to FTP

Postby shutterswiss » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:51 am

Hello there,

I have a problem that I cannot export to an FTP from Shuttersnitch
Export to FTP (couldn`t connect to server)

Set Up
Camera with EYE Fi Mobi Pro sents images to an IPAD (Shuttersnitch - action export to FTP) to DNP WPS 1 - DNP DS 620
Networked is the WPS
It worked 3months ago on an iPhone.

It works if I sent images to the WPS 1 from "WPS print 2" app

Thank you very much for your help

IVAN
shutterswiss

Re: Shutter snitch Export to FTP

Postby TheBrew » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Just to be sure: You're not connecting the Eyefi Mobi card to the iPad by joining the network the card creates, correct? (Because in that case only the iPad and the card will be on that network.)

I have no experience with the "DNP WPS 1 - DNP DS 620" you mention, but it offers the "WPS" network that the iPad and Eyefi card joins?

You could try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on "Traffic Inspector". That will open a window when you enter a collection and log as the transfers are going. Maybe that'll give you some more detailed error information.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Shutter snitch Export to FTP

Postby DaudelinPhoto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:20 am

TheBrew wrote:Just to be sure: You're not connecting the Eyefi Mobi card to the iPad by joining the network the card creates, correct? (Because in that case only the iPad and the card will be on that network.)

I have no experience with the "DNP WPS 1 - DNP DS 620" you mention, but it offers the "WPS" network that the iPad and Eyefi card joins?

You could try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on "Traffic Inspector". That will open a window when you enter a collection and log as the transfers are going. Maybe that'll give you some more detailed error information.

I use that setup (minus the Eye Fi card) and it works.

You have to use the WPS-Pro as the hotspot and use everything must go through that network as if it was a wireless router.
DaudelinPhoto

Return to Other Questions