Can ShutterSnitch FTP to Email?

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Re: Can ShutterSnitch FTP to Email?

Postby TheBrew » Thu May 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Yes, once you've downloaded those photos from your server using Transmit step number two would be to transfer those photos to ShutterSnitch - which is what I described in my previous post.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby theDaveB » Thu May 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Another quick question -

If I edit a caption on a image, can I sync or copy that to all images in a collection?

I don't know the caption in advance, so can't do it on import. I need to read the caption first and then make any changes and then sync to all images.

Dave
theDaveB

Postby TheBrew » Thu May 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Sorry, but no.

I have to be frank here. It sounds like you've hired "Photoshop" to a "Lightroom" job.

ShutterSnitch is mainly a "Receive photos wirelessly from a camera" app. Made for fast previews and browsing with added ability to auto-export / changing of metadata. Little bonuses are things such as slideshow, rating, viewing a histogram, and the adding of a caption and byline by hand.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Other Questions