Save to Camera Roll Full Size

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Save to Camera Roll Full Size

Postby cjgunther » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, I am curious if I am not doing something right because my photos in Shutter Snitch are saving to camera roll at a lower resolution.

thanks

cj
cjgunther

Re: Save to Camera Roll Full Size

Postby TheBrew » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Double check that the "Save small images to Photos" setting is off (all the way at the bottom of the settings screen).

I assume you're not doing any post-processing such as watermarking before saving?

Are the photos regular JPEGs or raw files?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby cjgunther » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 pm

That setting is off and I am not doing any work to them at all, I am just getting them into the camera roll so another app can access them.
cjgunther

Postby TheBrew » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Can you post an example file I can test with? It's important that it hasn't passed through the Photos app (since it's been known to re-encode/change files).

Preferably, get the photo out via a card reader onto a computer and then attach the file in a post here.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Other Questions