No Email Sign

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

No Email Sign

Postby zplitt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

Hello there!

i managed the connetcion between my Toshiba Flash Air Crad and Shuttersnitch really quick, worked great! only Problem i have: the Email Sign in the Toolbar is not be shown. When i try to configurate the Toolbar, i can see the Symbol. When i click on OK its not there anymore. I set the Card on Internet Pass Trough, so Internetconnection is ready.
Is there any Setting in the Options i missed?

Thanks and Greetings from Austria
zplitt

Re: No Email Sign

Postby TheBrew » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Have you set up an email account on your device?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby zplitt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello,

so easy, yet so hard -.- thanks a lot! needed to download the mail app first.
next problem: when i use the restricted mode, and i choose only one button, doesnt matter which one, it wont be shown.i only can see the buttons if i choose more than one button.
zplitt

Postby TheBrew » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:12 pm

This is fixed in version 4.0 which will be out in the coming week (if Apple approves it ;). ...but thanks for reporting it!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby zplitt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Ok, Thanks for the info and the super fast support! i guess the donation option will be used.

Thank You!
zplitt

Postby TheBrew » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Thanks a lot :) But you'll have to move fast - the tip jar will be gone in version 4. (I get too few tips to warrant a 'begging feature'.)
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Other Questions