Select New...

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Select New...

Postby CGDaveMac » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:46 am

Did the newest version for iOS get rid of the "Select New" button for import? I can't really tell what the new icons mean, but I pressed all of them. Looks like Select All, Select None. Invert? I couldn't get select New anymore.
CGDaveMac

Re: Select New...

Postby TheBrew » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 am

Yes. The new picker replaces the 'Select New' button with a 'Select All Following' button.

The 'Select new' was not reliable in some scenarios. The new way is to select the very first photo of the range you're interested in and then tap the 'Select All Following' button.

The picker buttons are: Clear Selection, Select All Following (will be enabled once at least one photo is selected), Invert Selection, Select All, and Resize Thumbnails.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Select New...

Postby CGDaveMac » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:15 pm

That's a bit unfortunate as I've been using it as part of my workflow for years and never had a problem. Maybe the Select All Following button could get a force press option for the old select new functionality?
CGDaveMac

Return to Other Questions