Create FTP Folder

Questions that don't fit into any of the other categories

Create FTP Folder

Postby SimonJacobs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi,

I have set up an FTP location and wish to send the images to a specific folder on the server. In this case a folder called 'download'

However, if I specify that folder in the 'Path' a folder named 'download' is created and then the image sent to the new folder.

How do I stop Shuttersnitch creating a folder and just to send the image(s) to the folder which already exists?

Thanks,

SJ
SimonJacobs

Re: Create FTP Folder

Postby TheBrew » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean - are you saying you end up with *two* 'download' folders in the same folder on the FTP server? That shouldn't be possible, unless the filesystem is case-sensitive and you then end up with say a "Download" and a "download" folder. (In which case, you'd need to make sure the folder is set up with the correct case when editing the FTP location.

But something tells me that's not what you mean.. So can you please elaborate a little? Maybe attach a screenshot of the FTP location?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Other Questions