mobi eye fi pro card

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

mobi eye fi pro card

Postby africametal » Wed May 22, 2019 1:24 pm

hi
Please advcie how do i connect my eyefi mobi pro on my iphone7 thru shutter snitch. am battling , my card is tuck in the camera and i have photo shoo tommorow. i do not have kennai app nor i cant downlaod. they olny adviced Shutter Snitch.

Regards
Rakesh
Last edited by TheBrew on Wed May 22, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed (privacy)
africametal

Re: mobi eye fi pro card

Postby TheBrew » Wed May 22, 2019 1:32 pm

Do you need to transfer over a wi-fi network or would it be good enough to connect directly to the network the card creates?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby africametal » Wed May 22, 2019 3:51 pm

yes i was tryimg t do it creting a wifi network on phonefor eye fi through nikon camera
africametal

Postby TheBrew » Wed May 22, 2019 4:06 pm

I don't think there is a way to add wi-fi networks to the mobi cards without access to a computer running the Keenai application.

So if that is not an option for you, you can only transfer photos by joining the network the eyefi card creates.

To do that:

1. In the collection overview in ShutterSnitch, tap the 'Options' button and pick 'Setup Guide'. Then select the 'Eyefi mobi / mobiPRO' and tap 'Done'.
2. Create or enter a collection and then take a couple of photos with your camera.
3. Go into the Settings app on your phone and choose 'Wi-Fi'. The Eyefi card should show up after a little while in the list. Join the network and go back to ShutterSnitch to receive the new photos.

Files don't transfer?

* Some cameras have a dedicated Eyefi setting that needs to be turned on in order to allow the card to transmit.
* If your camera is configured to only save Raw files, double-check that you haven't set up ShutterSnitch to only receive JPEGs. (Settings -> Accept JPEGs only)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Eye-Fi