Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Re: Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Postby ngcamera » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:56 pm

So I went through the steps in that blog post. Thanks for that. I've recovered the key and the MAC address and utilized your script. I also recovered the cards password. I connected to the card on my iPhone and opened the script link in Shuttersnitch. Shuttersnitch recognizes the Eyefi Network but no image transfers are happening. Am I missing a step here?
ngcamera

Postby TheBrew » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:38 am

Nice!

When you opened the link in ShutterSnitch, did you get a “Upload key added” confirmation message?

Also see the “Files don’t transfer?” part at the bottom of the shuttersnitch.com/eyefikey page.

If that doesn’t help, try turning on “Traffic Inspector” at the bottom of the ShutterSnitch settings. Then take a few photos and see if it logs any errors.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ngcamera » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:32 pm

TheBrew wrote:Nice!

When you opened the link in ShutterSnitch, did you get a “Upload key added” confirmation message?

Also see the “Files don’t transfer?” part at the bottom of the shuttersnitch.com/eyefikey page.

If that doesn’t help, try turning on “Traffic Inspector” at the bottom of the ShutterSnitch settings. Then take a few photos and see if it logs any errors.

Got it now! The MAC Address was formatted incorrectly.

Thanks so much for the help!
ngcamera

Postby TheBrew » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Great - glad you got it working!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Eye-Fi