Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Re: Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Postby ngcamera » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:56 pm

So I went through the steps in that blog post. Thanks for that. I've recovered the key and the MAC address and utilized your script. I also recovered the cards password. I connected to the card on my iPhone and opened the script link in Shuttersnitch. Shuttersnitch recognizes the Eyefi Network but no image transfers are happening. Am I missing a step here?
ngcamera

Postby TheBrew » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:38 am

Nice!

When you opened the link in ShutterSnitch, did you get a “Upload key added” confirmation message?

Also see the “Files don’t transfer?” part at the bottom of the shuttersnitch.com/eyefikey page.

If that doesn’t help, try turning on “Traffic Inspector” at the bottom of the ShutterSnitch settings. Then take a few photos and see if it logs any errors.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ngcamera » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:32 pm

TheBrew wrote:Nice!

When you opened the link in ShutterSnitch, did you get a “Upload key added” confirmation message?

Also see the “Files don’t transfer?” part at the bottom of the shuttersnitch.com/eyefikey page.

If that doesn’t help, try turning on “Traffic Inspector” at the bottom of the ShutterSnitch settings. Then take a few photos and see if it logs any errors.

Got it now! The MAC Address was formatted incorrectly.

Thanks so much for the help!
ngcamera

Postby TheBrew » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Great - glad you got it working!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby tdcist » Sat May 15, 2021 12:06 pm

I thought my chances of using my EyeFi Mobi Pro card again was over!

Especially when I thought I’d lost my activation codes!

Cheers to this forum for having all the keenai software, and step by step guides! I’m now back to transferring to my iPad!
tdcist

Previous

Return to Eye-Fi