Connecting via 3 'Mifi'

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Re: Connecting via 3 'Mifi'

Postby wicksmith » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

Cynergist wrote:Unfortunately the X2 cards which are both larger capacity and faster won't work with my camera.

That's also my experience. The X2 card doesn't work in the CF adapter.
wicksmith

Postby Cynergist » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm

wicksmith wrote:
Cynergist wrote:Unfortunately the X2 cards which are both larger capacity and faster won't work with my camera.

That's also my experience. The X2 card doesn't work in the CF adapter.

This has now been fixed with the purchase of a Delock 61796 adapter from Germany.
Cynergist

Postby freda88 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:24 pm

How may I connect my Globesurfer III MiFi (with ATT Data Card) to a Linksys lLast Minute Travel and Flight Deals WiFi router so that I extend the range of my MiFi device?
Last edited by freda88 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
freda88

Postby tictoc » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:26 pm

HI all, I am also having problems with my mifi device. I have an E586 and am not able to get a connection to shuttersnitch. I should add quickly, I had an ipad1 and an E585 and had no problems (except the speed). Now I have an ipad2 and the newer E586, I'm not having much luck. I have googled the problem and tried various methods.
I also have two cards, a 4gb and a brand new 8gb and neither will connect to shuttersnitch via the mifi but I can get a direct connection without the mifi when I delete all the network profiles from the cards. I would like to be able to use both cards at the same time via the mifi as I have two cameras. A D7000 and a D5100. I have had a look at the card log and can only notice that the cards can connect to the mifi (I changed the name to see it it made any difference) but the ip's are different from the log to what shuttersnitch is saying it is looking for. Can I affect this or is it making any problems in the first place?

Any ideas would be appreciated.
tictoc

Previous

Return to Eye-Fi