Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Re: Eyefi Mobi Pro setup

Postby xaphod » Tue May 12, 2015 8:25 pm

TheBrew wrote:OK, on your MacBook, press Cmd+Space (opens Spotlight search) and type "term". That should find Terminal - press enter to open it.

Copy and paste this to the terminal:

Code: Select all
dbres=$(sqlite3 ~/Library/Application\ Support/Eyefi/Eyefi\ Mobi/offline.db 'SELECT o_mac_address, o_upload_key FROM o_devices') && keys=(${dbres//$'\n'/ }) && dbpath=$(find ~/Library/Application\ Support/Eyefi/Eyefi\ Mobi -regex ".*[0-9]\.db" -maxdepth 1) && if [ ${#dbpath} -gt 0 ]; then dbres=$(sqlite3 "$dbpath" 'SELECT mac_address, upload_key FROM devices'); eckeys=(${dbres//$'\n'/ }); keys=("${keys[@]}" "${eckeys[@]}"); fi && for keyandmac in "${keys[@]}"; do mobimac=${keyandmac:0:17}; mobikey=${keyandmac:18}; ssurl="shuttersnitch://?setKey=${mobikey}%26forMAC=${mobimac}"; open mailto:?body=$ssurl; done;

Press enter to run it..

Wow that is one heckuvan awesome script! Nicely done!!!
xaphod

Postby Pier40 » Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi, I am having trouble signing in with Shuttersnitch with my 2 mobi pro cards. I copy-pasted the code in the terminal.
This with one of the cards card in the card slot, and after verifying that my two cards are registered in the EyeFi Mobi screen.
First I tried the single line of code, that should return a number sequence (something like this: 00-18-56-01-23-45|0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef ?[/quote]).
It does not return anything.
Then I tried the second piece (Three lines )of code, and no mail sent / opened. Nothing happens.

I tried this with EyeFi center running and again with it not running, and with or without a card in the slot.

Can you please help me. Or should I wait for an update, that solves this problem.
Gr. Jean
Pier40

Postby TheBrew » Sun May 31, 2015 5:13 pm

You're on a Mac, correct?

If you open Finder and press Cmd+Shift+G can you go to this path:

~/Library/Application Support/Eyefi/Eyefi Mobi/

and is there a file called offline.db (or simply "offline") there?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Pier40 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi,

Yes there is a file offline.db
Pier40

Postby TheBrew » Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Good. If you open the terminal and run this:

sqlite3 ~/Library/Application\ Support/Eyefi/Eyefi\ Mobi/offline.db 'SELECT o_mac_address, o_upload_key FROM o_devices'

What do you get?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Pier40 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:49 pm

I get nothing.
Pier40

Postby TheBrew » Sun May 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Could you attach the offline.db file in a post here? If it doesn't accept the attachment, just rename it to .zip instead of .db.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Pier40 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:06 pm

here it is
Last edited by TheBrew on Sun May 31, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Got the file.
Pier40

Postby TheBrew » Sun May 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks. The database is blank. I suspect it's because the Mobi desktop app hasn't finished the setup.

1. Make sure the Eye-Fi Center application isn't running.
2. Open the Mobi Desktop application and insert the MobiPro card into the computer.
3. You should see a notification that offers you to configure the card. Click 'Configure'. If you don't see the notification, just click the eyefi icon in the status bar and select 'Preferences' and select the "Mobi Cards" tab.
4. Select your card in the list to the left and click "Manage Networks". Then add your local wi-fi network.

That should do it. Now does the sqlite3 command from my previous post give you some actual output?
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Pier40 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:46 pm

YES !!!
I got the mail!!

I sent it to my iPad, opened the link,
it sent a key to shuttersnitch
and then I tried to complete the setup,
picked the mobipro from the list, entered my email and password and

still user not found.
Pier40