Unable to transfer from mobiPro to iPad

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Re: Unable to transfer from mobiPro to iPad

Postby TheBrew » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 am

Hm. I can't see how that can happen. :) But since you can reproduce it reliably, would you be up for installing some debugging versions of the app that'll help me better understand where it fails?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby PommeDeTerre » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes I can do it. Will you share it over Testflight?

Will this overwrite/replace my existing SS app? I'm a bit scared that it's not working anymore after installing the debug version :)
PommeDeTerre

Postby TheBrew » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Your initial issue wasn't related to ShutterSnitch, trust me. It's all about getting the card to discover the IP. Now that it knows about it, all is fine.

The test versions will not be any different from the one you have right now - except from logging more info to the Traffic Inspector. I'll mail you!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:27 pm

For anyone having similar issues, these constant re-sends + "timeouts" can be related to a bad card / corrupt files on the card. The card starts sending, but doesn't send all the data it thinks it's going to send. And since the whole file never comes through, it'll try sending it again and again.
So if you have this issue try reading those files via a card reader on your computer. If the files are bad, delete them. Test the card for bad blocks. If you find any and it's still under warranty, get it exchanged. If not, try formatting the card and hope those bad sectors are marked as bad.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Eye-Fi