Slideshow not visible on ext. TV

Bugreports = Bugfixes

Slideshow not visible on ext. TV

Postby ekphoto » Mon May 07, 2018 3:52 pm

After connecting my ipad to an external tv, things seem fine until I try and run a slideshow. As soon as I start the slideshow, the external tv goes blank. When I stop the slideshow, the external tv image comes back. Any idea what may be the problem?
ekphoto

Re: Slideshow not visible on ext. TV

Postby TheBrew » Mon May 07, 2018 5:11 pm

Trying to reproduce it here without luck. Do you connect physically with a cable or via AirPlay? What iOS and ShutterSnitch version are you running?

If you go into the ShutterSnitch settings, is 'Mode' (in the 'External Screen' section) set to "Fullscreen viewer" or "Mirrored output"?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ekphoto » Mon May 07, 2018 7:23 pm

My ipad is connected with a cable, I'm using v4.1.10 and the problem happens with Fullscreen or Mirror Output. I played with it a little more and if I close and then reopen ShutterSnitch, it seems to work normally.
ekphoto

Postby TheBrew » Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Is it working consistently now, or is there a step-by-step way to reproduce the issue?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ekphoto » Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 pm

It is stable now.
It will happen every time ShutterSnitch is open when I connect to the external tv.

On another note, do you have instructions to configure a wtf-E4ii transmitter with a portable router?
ekphoto

Postby TheBrew » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Sure, that would be this guide, the portable router being the wireless network.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ekphoto » Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks, have a great day.
ekphoto

Return to Bugs