Airprint: Shuttersnitch + Flashair + Selphy 1300 w/o router

Help and ask for help on Toshiba FlashAir card related problems

Re: Airprint: Shuttersnitch + Flashair + Selphy 1300 w/o rou

Postby Fotoman » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:33 am

Hello, I want to use Shuttersnitch with my iPad 4, my Nikon D3200 with a Toshiba Flashair SD-Card and my Canon Selphy 1300. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to make it work.
I start by connecting the IPad with the Flashair Card Wifi. Then with the Flashair App I connect the Selphy 1300 Printer (Wifi) through the Passtrough-Modus. I want to print pictures that come from the Camera via the Flashair Card in Shuttersnith.

Shuttersnitch/my iPad can't find the Printer in this scenario. I have tried to use my normal Wlan to access the internet when connected to the Flashair Card through the Passthrough-Modus and it works. I was also able to connect the Printer through Shuttersnitch when my Ipad was connected to Wifi.

I tried all kind of different variations, but wasn't able to get it to work. After doing a lot of research and reading in this forum, I cannot find a solution. I would be very glad if somebody knows what I could try. If anybody needs more information, I am glad to give it. I really would like this to work, because I love Shuttersnitch.
Fotoman

Previous

Return to Toshiba FlashAir cards