Automatic download of last image?

Help and ask for help on Toshiba FlashAir card related problems

Automatic download of last image?

Postby mamekudz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello,

is there any mode to download automaticly the latest image of the card and show it in fullscreen on an iPad?

Regards
Meinolf
mamekudz

Re: Automatic download of last image?

Postby TheBrew » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm not sure I understand the question (because that's how it works :) - Is it because you don't have ShutterSnitch and just want to confirm if that's how it works?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby mamekudz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 pm

No, I have found this app in appstore while I am searching for a better app than the standard toshiba flashair app. What I need, is an app, which supports a type of "live preview". So I have just buy shuttersnitch to try it out, but I have not found this feature.

The import from the SD card runs well with shuttersnitch (better than flashair app), but I have to do it manually, too.

So, I thing, that my wish is a future feature request for shuttersnitch: A special mode where the app looks like a watchdog for new images on the SDcard and imports and shows these images automatically.
mamekudz

Postby TheBrew » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:57 pm

OK, then there's something wrong. Because that's exactly how it works. :)

Try formatting the card, take a a couple of photos, and see if that helps.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby mamekudz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Ahh, ok, after reformatting the SD card (??!) it's running :-) That's exactly what I want!

Thx a lot!
mamekudz

Postby TheBrew » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Glad to hear. :) Enjoy!
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Toshiba FlashAir cards