No .exe

Help and ask for help on Toshiba FlashAir card related problems

Re: No .exe

Postby _bernd_ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:51 am

Hello,

I have the same problem. My setup is a Canon EOS 400D and an Toshiba Flashair newest Version. When I import pictures to Shuttersnitch the files are only some bytes and do not show the picture. After spending reading a lot here, best might be to create a new folder via camera and try it again.
Do you have any suggestions?

Tanks!
_bernd_

Postby TheBrew » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:09 am

Is it JPEGs you're transferring?

How do you know they're only a few bytes?

If you go into settings, scroll to the bottom and turn on Traffic Inspector, then go into a collection and import a photo from the card, what does the log say?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby _bernd_ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 am

Because it says that the collection has 5 images with 431 Bytes. Yes I am importing JPEGs.
I 'll post here later the traffic log.
_bernd_

Postby _bernd_ » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Solved it, working great!
Resetted manually on the EOS 400D the file names. That created a new folder in the DCIM folder.
Now it's running.
_bernd_

Postby TheBrew » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Good to hear. :)

If you experience it again, and have time to spare, it would be great if you could post a sample of what the card reports of card-contents. See more details on how to do it here.

Happy shooting!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Toshiba FlashAir cards