Sony Alpha 7R IV'PC Remote, pairing problem

Help and ask for help with your DLNA camera

Re: Sony Alpha 7R IV'PC Remote, pairing problem

Postby TheBrew » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Yesss! It crashes! Fantastic - looking into it!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:53 pm

jameslin0928 wrote:
TheBrew wrote:Very strange. I'm trying to reproduce it here using the same iPad mini 6th gen, iOS15.1 and my Sony camera - and it won't crash. Damn.

In case it's related to a specific setting, perhaps if you share your configuration with me, I'll be able to reproduce it. Could you go to the ShutterSnitch in-app Settings, tap the "Advanced" tab at the top and pick "Share Configuration". Then find the "Settings" line and tap it to select it. Then tap the "Share" button at the top right to share the file.

Don't worry, there's no personal info in the settings (and you're welcome to take a look at the file in a text editor to be sure - it's just a text file).

Ok,Hope this information can help

Alright.. Bad bad bug. And best of all: Submitting new versions takes a really long time because of the holidays. But I'll begin the submission process now of the fixed version (5.4.1). Hopefully it'll be out within the coming days. Usually it takes less than a day, but I'd bet it'll take perhaps a week at the moment. :(

*But* I hope this will be a temporary fix for you: Go into the ShutterSnitch settings, find the "BrowserGeneral" sub-page and turn on "Collection Pane" at the top of the page.

While I have you, if the Sony A7R is the only Sony camera you connect to ShutterSnitch, you can turn off the "Sony Playmemories" option in the ShutterSnitch settings - it's just for the smaller cameras.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:44 pm

Just an update:

I meant to write "Go into the ShutterSnitch settings, find the "General" sub-page and turn on "Collection Pane" at the top of the page."

Version 5.4.1 is now submitted and waiting for Apple to review it. As soon as they approve it, it'll show up in your updates. Thanks for bring this issue up! (And sorry for the crashing..)
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Panasonic LUMIX LINK & ImageApp / Sony DLNA cameras