Sony A7rii - cant import any more

Help and ask for help with your DLNA camera

Sony A7rii - cant import any more

Postby adrianlambert » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 am

It’s been a few weeks since I used my Sony a7rii and a few updates have beeen issues to Shuttersnitch. Somewhere along the way we’ve lost the ability to import images from the camera. Love to have this back.
adrianlambert

Re: Sony A7rii - cant import any more

Postby TheBrew » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 am

There's been no changes to that code for a long long time and I've heard from Sony users not long ago, that it still works.

We're talking importing (selecting from the ShutterSnitch import dialog) via the camera's "Send to Smartphone" -> "Select on Smartphone", correct?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby adrianlambert » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Yes that’s right. I shut down shuttersnitch and opened up Sony Play Memories which downloaded the images without an issue. Thanks for the response. I’ll persevere a bit more later on knowing that you’re confident it’ll still work.
adrianlambert

Postby TheBrew » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:31 pm

If it still doesn't work, try going into the ShutterSnitch settings and turn on the Traffic Inspector all the way at the bottom. Then try pairing again and see if there are any hints in the log. Feel free to post the log here if you want me to take a look.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Panasonic LUMIX LINK & ImageApp / Sony DLNA cameras