Working with other GoPro cameras?

Help and ask for help on GoPro HERO related problems

Working with other GoPro cameras?

Postby TheBrew » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 am

I've only been able to test with the HERO3 camera.

If you have another GoPro and can confirm that ShutterSnitch works with that, please let me know so I can update my information accordingly!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Not working with GoPro HD2 ?

Postby _RK_ » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

TheBrew wrote:If you have another GoPro and can confirm that ShutterSnitch works with that, please let me know so I can update my information accordingly!

Sorry, no confirmation so far. At least SS doesn't work with my HD2 and WiFi Backpack.

I think, I have my network setup right: I can connect to my GoPro with the iPad Safari-Browser using "http://10.5.5.9:8080" and then navigate to "/videos/DCIM/100GOPRO/" to see all my picture files. Maybe the URL which Shuttersnitch uses is different for the GoPro 3 series? Which I don't own, so I cannot cross-check.
_RK_

Re: Working with other GoPro cameras?

Postby TheBrew » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Sounds like they changed the communication method, yes.

Do you by any chance have an Android phone or tablet? If so, we could sniff the traffic between the GoPro app and figure out what to adjust.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to GoPro HERO