wireless Printing GoPro Heros

Help and ask for help on GoPro HERO related problems

wireless Printing GoPro Heros

Postby iBeeU » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi all,
ist there a possibility to use the wireless printing (AirPrint) while connected the GoPRO HERO3 via WiFi to an iPad?
Or any other idea to do the printing directly from shuttersnitch to e.g. SELPHY?
iBeeU

Re: wireless Printing GoPro Heros

Postby TheBrew » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Interesting question..

I guess the way to do it is to start the wireless network on the HERO3 and 1) join the network from your iOS device and 2) join the network from your AirPrint enabled printer.

This will only be possible if the HERO3 supports more than one client connecting to its network. I'll test that as soon as my camera is done charging and update this post. Update: Yes, it supports more than one client. So it should be possible, but I don't have a printer to confirm it though.

Also, your SELPHY printer must support AirPrint. Such as the CP910.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby iBeeU » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

@TheBrew. i tried it with my HP OfficeJet 6500 via AirPrint. Yes i can connect the Device to the WiFi of GoPRO, but from ShutterSnitch ist than not the possibility to print to the device, it is not shown as available.
iBeeU

Postby TheBrew » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:45 pm

OK, then I guess you're out of luck. :(
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to GoPro HERO