Fugi GFX50S won't stream

Help and ask for help on Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi

Fugi GFX50S won't stream

Postby MelonieMarie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:37 pm

I have had shuttersnitch and gave used with canon, nikon, Sony and Panasonic with no issues at all. I just got the Fugi GFX50 and it will not steam photos whole shooting to iPad. I can browse and download or I can push one at a time, but the will not automatically stream to collection while shooting. Please help. Thank you
MelonieMarie

Re: Fugi GFX50S won't stream

Postby TheBrew » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Every camera manufacturer has their own way of talking to their camera. In most each model has slightly (or completely) different way of talking.

So you should always start from the assumption that things *won't* work. If you're lucky, the manufacturer is using the same protocol as a previous camera already supported by ShutterSnitch.

Since I've never had my hands on a GFX50 I guess you're lucky that you can browse and push photos. :)

Considering the price, I don't see myself getting my hands on one unless Fujifilm wants to send me one. ;)
I wonder if the "PC Shoot" mode connection is similar to the X-T2 - does this guide help in any way?
Does GFX50S have a "PC Shoot" mode in the settings?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Fujifilm Wi-Fi