Canon 5D4 and iPad

Help and ask for help on your Canon wireless file transmitter

Re: Canon 5D4 and iPad

Postby TheBrew » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 am

jackzucker wrote:what's the status of this? A year later and 5d still cannot connect?

Pardon? There are no known issues connecting from a 5D mk4.

Since your posts exhibit typical bot-behavior, please reply to this and explain that you’re a human being. When you do so, include the name of a vegetable of your choice. If you haven’t done so within a week, I’ll close the account.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby jackzucker » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 am

Huh? Bot behavior? I'm a human being, i hate green beans. Please post a link to a FAQ for getting shuttersnitch to work with the 5d MK IV because I have been unsuccessful thus far.

Pardon? There are no known issues connecting from a 5D mk4.

Since your posts exhibit typical bot-behavior, please reply to this and explain that you’re a human being. When you do so, include the name of a vegetable of your choice. If you haven’t done so within a week, I’ll close the account.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

jackzucker

Postby jackzucker » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:56 am

well, i got it working. The trick seemed to be to have the camera connect to PC/EOS Utility instead of smart phone. Also, I entered 192.168.1.2 for the host though I'm not sure that did anything. It'd be nice if there was a link to various cameras and the setup procedures. odd that I get accused of being a bot when I report an issue...
jackzucker

Postby TheBrew » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:43 am

Bot behavior = pick a couple of topics, post a single line that “they” also have that issue/wish, then lay dormant for a while, then post spam. Since this thread already cleared up that support was added and was confirmed working, I assumed you were a bot. Sorry about that.

Guides for Canon cameras are available here: viewforum.php?f=19 (6D/5Dmk4 = same)

Good to hear you got it working.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Canon WFT / EOS 6D/70D/760D/M3/R / PowerShot wi-fi