Losing Connection

Help and ask for help on your Canon wireless file transmitter

Losing Connection

Postby Cloughie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi I have been using Shuttersnitch with WFT-e6b with an iPhone 6 version 11.2.6

it has been working fine for 10 months, i was using it last night now it will connect.

The camera connects with the phone as soon as i open shuttersnitch. The phone disconnects from the camera and the app says No network.

Any suggestions?
Cloughie

Re: Losing Connection

Postby TheBrew » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Do you get any error messages on the camera?

In case it’s related to the contents of the card - do you have another card you can put in the camera and see if that makes a difference?

Try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on the Traffic Inspector. Now you should see a log-window when entering a collection. Maybe that log can give you hint as to why the connection is dropped. (Feel free to copy and paste it here.)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Losing Connection

Postby Cloughie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:18 am

thanks I reset all the connections before you replied and it seemed to be working ok. Saturday i used it again transferred one image then the target ip address in the app seemed to change from the one i entered. Not had time to look at it yet.

In shutter snitch it as saying no network connection.
Cloughie

Return to Canon WFT / EOS 6D/70D/760D/M3/R / PowerShot wi-fi