Canon eos R

Help and ask for help on your Canon wireless file transmitter

Re: Canon eos R

Postby Jockel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:35 pm

NickC wrote:
Jockel wrote:It was a while since I last used Shuttersnitch on the EOS R. It connects OK and I can use Import from EOS R, but no images are transferred automatically. What have I missed?
Regards, Jocke

make sure you're shooting RAW and Jpeg.

I had that set. Other suggestions?
Jockel

Postby NickC » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 pm

I can check my camera when i get to the studio, but there's a setting to autotransfer in the connection area of the R menu. check that its on. Also, make sure you have SS set to receive Jpegs only.
NickC

Postby TheBrew » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Make sure your subscription is active.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Jockel » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:02 pm

TheBrew wrote:Make sure your subscription is active.

It is active.
Jockel

Postby TheBrew » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on Traffic Inspector. Then enter a collection, connect to your camera and take a photo. Do you see any error messages in the log after that?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Jockel » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:49 pm

TheBrew wrote:Try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on Traffic Inspector. Then enter a collection, connect to your camera and take a photo. Do you see any error messages in the log after that?

My bad. I had forgotten that I set Shuttersnitch to only download protected files…
Jockel

Previous

Return to Canon WFT / EOS 6D/70D/760D/M3/R / PowerShot wi-fi