Receive pictures from D750 and send them to Dropbox

Help and ask for help on your Nikon wireless file transmitter

Re: Receive pictures from D750 and send them to Dropbox

Postby TheBrew » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00 pm

You could also split it up. Take / receive the photos, and when you’re done, disconnect from the camera and export all the photos to Dropbox via ShutterSnitch. (Tap the box with the arrow going out of it, tap the ‘Select all’ button and then tap the Actions button followed by the Dropbox upload task.)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:15 am

I've been looking deeper into this since it bugged me that say, Safari, could access the Internet while being connected to the camera.

It looks like iOS 11 introduced a new option for apps to create web-session that can switch between connections depending on which one offers the better connectivity.

And I now have it working with Dropbox uploads :) There's still a lot of testing to be done, so an update is not right around the corner - but so far it looks promising.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:55 am

Implemented in the v4.3.3 update that was just released.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby lmorel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Nice to see that you have been able to fix it in the latest update after all...! :-)

Works like a charm.Thanks!
lmorel

Previous

Return to Nikon WT / WU-1a / WU-1b / Nikon built-in Wi-Fi