Nikon 7200 and Wi-Fi transfer of video

Help and ask for help on your Nikon wireless file transmitter

Nikon 7200 and Wi-Fi transfer of video

Postby Iain » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 am

I am absolutely sure that I could transfer .mov files from my D7200 to ShutterSnitch a few months ago. However when I try this now the .mov files are not even shown when I try to import. Files are are definitely on the camera and indeed play on the camera, but no way of offloading them using the Wi-Fi.

Has something changed ?
Iain

Re: Nikon 7200 and Wi-Fi transfer of video

Postby TheBrew » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:13 am

No changes in ShutterSnitch, no.

Any file that the camera offers, no matter what format, should show in the import dialog.

I just tested with my camera and videos show up and import just fine.

Could it be a setting on your camera perhaps? Maybe a format of the card will help?

To speed things up on subsequent request of the contents on the camera, ShutterSnitch keeps a cache of the file info. In case that cache has gone bad, you can scroll all the way to the top of the page and then pull down to perform a clean fetch of the content-info.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Nikon 7200 and Wi-Fi transfer of video

Postby Iain » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Thanks for reply.

Your correct, the problem lay at my end ! I save onto two cards, one for jpeg and one for raw. Video files are only stored on the raw card, and yes you guessed it .... I was looking at the jpeg card !

Thanks for your help
Iain

Return to Nikon WT / WU-1a / WU-1b / Nikon built-in Wi-Fi