Code replace

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Re: Code replace

Postby messingero » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:18 am

I am a subscriber, I have the set checked, there is text in the field and every short tap brings up the menu.
I use an Ipad with IOS 10.3.3.

What should I do?
messingero

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 am

What is the text in the text field, what is the word you're using for code replace, and is the cursor right behind that word?
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:19 am

I can reproduce it here.. While I'm trying to figure it out - are you using iCloud on your iPad?

I think it's either an iOS 10 or no-iCloud-account issue (or a combination). Looking into it.

EDIT: Yep, iOS 10 issue. Works fine on 11 without an iCloud account. I'll see if I can find a way around this. Will report back!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Alright, fixed in version 4.7.13. Depending on the speed of Apple's approval process I hope it'll be out ..at the beginning of next week?
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby messingero » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Thank you will check. shooting first football game today in my life :)
messingero

Postby jayce103 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:34 pm

Hi peeps,

Not long back to the snitch for sports and trying to familiarise myself with it again. Can I ask if i have more than one option in a tabbed .txt file will snitch allow me to choose or will it always default to the first in the tab?

Cheers

Jay
jayce103

Previous

Return to Feature suggestions