Android Version?!

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Android Version?!

Postby dmitriy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:36 am

Hi,

I love using the app! It keeps getting better and better with every update.
As iPads are going to stay relatively expensive have you considered creating an android app for tablet such as this:
http://www.slatedroid.com/wiki/index.ph ... pad_ZT-180

Its a much cheaper alternative as a proof viewer for client work.

-Dmitriy
dmitriy

Re: Android Version?!

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm

If there were more hours in the day, I'd give it some thought :)

Let's see what the future brings, but at the moment - sorry.. but thanks for the input/interest!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby dmitriy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm

No worries I understand, if you do find the hours though I am sure there is a market for it.
dmitriy

Postby TheBrew » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Have you seen this:

http://www.androlib.com/android.applica ... d-BFD.aspx

..mixed reviews, I haven't tried it, and if everything breaks, don't blame me ;)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby All Pro Images » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Amen( if you have time) I run a Photography Event Company. We shoot anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 images during our larger events. I would love to have my customers using Android slates to view and purchase images. If you ever do get time, I would love to be first on your list as a beta tester!
All Pro Images

Postby TheBrew » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 pm

And here's another one!

http://www.mophotosapp.com/
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby smilepak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 am

I for one would love to see an Android version. I used this on the iPad. Sold the iPad for Xoom. Would love to see it come over to Honeycomb. I like xoom more as it is more flexible for photographers in terms of apps and design.
smilepak

Postby Steveooo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:27 am

I'm now on an Android phone and with the Eyefi direct mode due any day I'd love it if there was an Android version of Shuttersnitch
Steveooo

Postby davidamackay » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

I have a Nexus One and both those android apps. To be blunt, no IPTC, no Actions = No Use.
We need to file live from news & sporting events while still shooting so there is no alternative to the fantastic Shuttersnitch. This year we'll be deploying it to around 100 photogs/journalists and many more in our sister operation in Australia
davidamackay

Postby GusDoeMatik » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:31 am

Android is overrated, underDeveloped, and totally fragmented... Why bother? Stick with "It just Works!" cause it does... iPads are far more superior in design stability and APP's...
GusDoeMatik

Next

Return to Feature suggestions