Non-Standard Work Flow Feature Request

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Non-Standard Work Flow Feature Request

Postby mrsnitch » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:58 pm

First up. ShutterSnitch is awsome!!

It would be great to have the ability to brows contents prior to downloading them. Maybe a switchable mode in the collection were it is possible to browse and then selectively download. I know this is off the beaten path that most for which most people will use ShutterSnitch.

The advantage of this approach is when you just want to grab a specific image / video.

Thanks for the awsome project. Also one further ask any chance you will support editing images with other (external) apps like the stock iOS photos app supports. It would for example be great to process an image with dark room / camera plus etc. and have the results directly available within shutter snitch. I know this will only work on later versions of iOS and again is a fringe feature but it woilf be great. Say you want to add a lens flare. It would save some clicks.
mrsnitch

Re: Non-Standard Work Flow Feature Request

Postby mrsnitch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:49 am

Wow just worked out ShutterSnitch has an individual import option. So my next question is there a toggle to stop the import when there are only a few images to bring in like when there are 50+? Such a great app! Love the selection tools!
mrsnitch

Re: Non-Standard Work Flow Feature Request

Postby jayce103 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey bud

Are you meaning from camera? I expect it is camera driven if that’s the case as the canon just sends through. The Sony A7iii I’ve been using only sends what I choose on camera.

I do remember somewhere something about using the lock function on camera but not sure if that’s related lol

Jayce
jayce103

Return to Feature suggestions