Multi tasking

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Multi tasking

Postby Mitch Gunn » Sun May 12, 2019 9:11 pm

Is it at all possible to be able to caption edit and send even though incoming images are still enroute? Currently if I send pictures from my cameras to the iPad I cannot actually do any editing on images already received until the transfer queue has finished.
Cheers
Mitch
Mitch Gunn

Re: Multi tasking

Postby athuillier » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello TheBrew
I give my full and unconditional support to Mitch Gunn concerning this Multi Tasking! :-))

While ShutterSnitch is receiving or sending photos, the user should really be able to continue using the application.
For example, wherever important events take place, 4G networks are saturated. As a result, photo transfers (via ftp) can take several minutes, during which ShutterSnitch is not usable.

My wish would be :

1/ To be able to use all ShutterSnitch functions during the reception and transmission (at least FTP) of photos
2/ The files in the process of FTP transmission are in a queue with automatic resending if the upload failed.
3/ To be able to move files in this queue to choose the transmission order according to priorities.

Cheers
athuillier

Postby tombode » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:19 am

Hear hear
tombode

Postby Dm314 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi The Brew !
I was totally blocked in my photo edition because of a saturation of the phone network.Then, I was unable to edit any picture. Could the transmission function set as a "background task" ?
Cheers!
DM314
Dm314

Return to Feature suggestions