Feature Intermission

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Feature Intermission

Postby TheBrew » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks everybody, for the feature requests, a lot of which made it into the 2.0 release.

I've decided to put new features/the todo-list on hold for a while and concentrate 100% on:

* Crash reports - finding and killing every bug possible (I think 2.0 already kills a lot, but still..)
* Making it easier for users to get set up and troubleshoot if something's not working.
* ..and of course doing support here on the forum.

This doesn't mean I don't want to hear your ideas - feel free to post them, but know that they're on hold for a little while!

Happy New Year everybody and I hope the Snitch will bring you some great experiences in 2011!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Re: Feature Intermission

Postby Tafawa » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 am

Hope you have enjoyed the intermission, but when will you return? Unable to use the program for sometime, keeps crashing. Please help soon.
Tafawa
Tafawa

Postby TheBrew » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 pm

The Intermission is only for feature requests - The bugs and crashes thread is always open.

What do you do to make it crash?

(Please post info to the Bugs thread)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Update: My dayjob is taking up 100% of my time at the moment (read: 16 hours of day job, 8 hours of sleep).

As always, you're welcome to post feature requests, but don't expect much from me for the time being..

Still, I will of course be keeping an eye on the Bugs thread, but luckily it looks like the current release of ShutterSnitch is bug-free.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Feature suggestions