Export without EXIF Data

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Export without EXIF Data

Postby beatus » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 am

When I'm exporting my pictures via ftp to wherever it is sometimes necessary that I can hide/delete all EXIF-data before the files are transmitted. Probably not that much work to realize (hopefully) :-)
What I'm asking for is, the possibility for users to configure the app to export the EXIF-data or not.

No Feedback at all :-(
I'm not quite sure, if everybody knows what I want to have.
@TheBrew: Can you please give me some feedback? Thanks a lot!
beatus

Re: Export without EXIF Data

Postby GusDoeMatik » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 am

beatus wrote:When I'm exporting my pictures via ftp to wherever it is sometimes necessary that I can hide/delete all EXIF-data before the files are transmitted. Probably not that much work to realize (hopefully) :-)
What I'm asking for is, the possibility for users to configure the app to export the EXIF-data or not.

I believe this can be done already in the actions... Select new action Update Metadata, then leave every field blank, then check every field by tapping on it, that will automatically erase any metadata when you get the images... I haven't tested this theory but it sounds like the way to go...
GusDoeMatik

Postby beatus » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 pm

GusDoeMatik wrote:
beatus wrote:When I'm exporting my pictures via ftp to wherever it is sometimes necessary that I can hide/delete all EXIF-data before the files are transmitted. Probably not that much work to realize (hopefully) :-)

I believe this can be done already in the actions... Select new action Update Metadata, then leave every field blank, then check every field by tapping on it, that will automatically erase any metadata when you get the images... I haven't tested this theory but it sounds like the way to go...

This is unfortunately not correct. All EXIF Date is exported
beatus

Postby beatus » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

Very strange forum here: I cannot figure out, what's needed that the administrator have the honor to answer questions.
beatus

Return to Feature suggestions