Open in Snapseed

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Open in Snapseed

Postby AndyG » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi

Just downloaded Snapseed from Nik software - whose products I use on my Mac. 'Open in' is not showing Snapseed as an imaging editing registered program in the same way as Adobe PS doesn't . Any chance of you having a conversation with them? They may be more willing to listen to you than Adobe

Cheers - and keep up the good work

Ps will be dropping a note to Nik software to talk to you - you never know, it might even work

Andy
AndyG

Re: Open in Snapseed

Postby sirimo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I'd also love this feature! Snapseed is a great application I'm sure there must be a way ;)
sirimo

Postby mhall » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 am

I would love to see this integrated as well, if possible. I was disappointed to find that images exported to the iPad photos section from ShutterSnitch are downsampled to screen resolution. I would like a way to open the full resolution image so that, if I do any editing to a file, I can actually print it and get a good result.

Regards,
Micheal
mhall

Postby Aloong » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:39 am

Could the developer kindly add this feature. I'm also been trying to do the same thing. Currently need to manually export to photo album and reimport into snap seed which consumes iPad memory
Aloong

Postby TheBrew » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Aloong, it is the Snapseed developer that needs to add support for this. If (when, hopefully) they do this, it will show in the list.

Weird that they haven't added this. I'll contact them and ask them too! Thanks Andy.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby paul fi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

GREAT ANY NEWS on the snapspeed developer
paul fi

Postby TheBrew » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Nope, no news, sorry.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby MadDawgJ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

http://www.snapseed.com/home/support/

There is the contact form for Snapseed for anyone else who wants to request that they support "Open in..."
You've got to find what you love.
-Steve Jobs 1955-2011
MadDawgJ
Contributor Extraordinaire

Return to Feature suggestions