Swipe

Bugreports = Bugfixes

Re: Swipe

Postby TheBrew » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:59 pm

OK, bedtime here.

I can tell you it's related to Image overlays..

If you want to work around it, but lose overlays while you wait for me to fix it, here's what you've got to do:

* Go to the Image Mask overlay setup and remove the checkmarks for both portrait and landscape for the mask you've set up.
* Go back a step to the Overlays settings and make sure "Fit to" is set to "Browser".
* Exit to the Home screen, double-click on the Home button to bring up the list of app windows, and then swipe up on ShutterSnitch to kill it.

Now, when you open ShutterSnitch again, it should work. Without an overlay on your photos, but at least you can swipe back and forth..

Or you could stick with the Filmstrip mode until I have a fix.

If everything goes smoothly, I hope to find a solution tomorrow and submit a new version to Apple. I'll post back when I know for sure.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby photog » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:25 am

... it work's.

Thank you for the prompt service.

-Oryk
photog

Postby TheBrew » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:34 pm

:) Version 5.2.7 which fixes this and other iOS 15 weirdness was just submitted to Apple for review. Hope they approve it soon. Edit: Approved. Should show up in your Updates soon.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Previous

Return to Bugs