Pictures are not displayed ...

Bugreports = Bugfixes

Re: Pictures are not displayed ...

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Thanks! Will be back when I know more.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Hm. The database is not corrupt and there are only 4 photos in it. I'm guessing it ran out of disk space there, shut the database access off, kept receiving files intermittently (because iOS goes into panic mode when it goes low on space and starts freeing some up by deleting local cache files and Photos starts wiping photos it can download later) ..until it couldn't receive any more and then it all fell apart.

It would probably get you back on track (but you'd lose the collection names) if you: Make sure ShutterSnitch isn't running (double-click the Home button and swipe up on the preview-thumbnail) then attach the iPad to your computer and from the iTunes file sharing (same place you found the fileinfo.sqlite files) right-click the Shoots.plist file (*not* the 'Shoots' folder) and delete it.
Then re-open ShutterSnitch. That'll recover the collections.

But! You're basically trying to clean up a plane crash.. We already know you have corrupt transfers in there - who knows what other things have gone bad.

So I think the best solution for you would be to make a backup of your configuration, delete and reinstall the ShutterSnitch app, restore the configuration and re-transfer the photos.

1. Back up your configuration: Go into Options -> Settings -> Tap the 'Advanced' tab at the top of the screen and tap 'Share Configuration', tap the 'Select All' button in the bottom right-hand corner, tap Share and AirDrop the configuration to your computer.
2. I assume you have a backup of all the photos on your computer? If not, make sure you transfer those over before you delete ShutterSnitch.
3. Reinstall ShutterSnitch from the App Store.
4. From your computer right-click the .ssconfig file you AirDropped to it in step 1 and pick Share -> AirDrop and then AirDrop it back to your iPad. That should restore your previous configuration.
5. Add your collections again and re-transfer the photos.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby andy0711 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Delete the Shoots.plist file (*not* the 'Shoots' folder) is working, can see now all the images.

Thanks so much for your support.

Andy

www.andy-ridder.de
andy0711

Previous

Return to Bugs