Thanks a lot for the crash log and the details on how you make it crash!
Funny thing is, I experienced this, fixed something and never saw it happen again - perhaps it's a "first time" problem.
While I work on finding the problem / fix it / wait for Apple to release the next version, here's a workaround:
* From the collection overview, tap the Options button and pick Actions.
* Turn on the "Activate actions" button and tap "OK" in the top left corner.
* Push the Home button to go to the home screen. Wait 5-10 seconds.
* Open ShutterSnitch again and tap the Options button again and pick Actions.
* Tap the red delete-circle and confirm by pushing the "Delete" button. ..the app will crash! This is ok.
* Open ShutterSnitch again. This time choose "Superuser login" via the Options button.
* When you're logged in, tap the Options button again and pick Actions.
* Again - tap the red delete-circle and confirm by pushing the "Delete" button - this time it shouldn't crash!
* Tap the "+" button and add "Update Metadata" ..from then on, it should work.
Funky. Sorry about all this.. Apple is enjoying the holidays too, so an update will be out hopefully in the first or second week of January.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Tip via Options -> Tip Jar in the app - you can tip as many times as you want. Rate/review it in iTunes
about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.