Multiple Transcend Cards?

Help and ask for help on Transcend Wi-Fi card related problems

Multiple Transcend Cards?

Postby Matthew » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Looks like ShutterSnitch doesn't handle multiple cards. If I have two cameras on, with Transcend cards on the network, ShutterSnitch will transfer from one only (and then connect to the other camera if I turn the first one off).

Any possibility of multiple Transcend card support in a future update?

(It does look like I can use a Transcend card alongside an Eye-Fi card, but I still have Eye-Fi reliability issues and would like to move away from them...)
Matthew

Re: Multiple Transcend Cards?

Postby TheBrew » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Correct, currently ShutterSnitch only supports one Transcend card at a time. I'll see what I can do for multiple cards in a future release!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby TheBrew » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 pm

..and version 2.9.1 now supports multiple cards. :)

Check out Matthew's nice setup.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby izonian » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi there,
Im new here and would like to know how many trascend wifi cards could send pictures to a pc at the same time?
izonian

Postby TheBrew » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:45 pm

It's not the card that sends the photos. ShutterSnitch does the downloading. The limit of cards would be how many card could join your network.

But, say, 20 cards would put quite a strain on the iOS device though, so it'd probably be a bit laggy. :)
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Transcend Wi-Fi cards