Rating lost after activate filter

Bugreports = Bugfixes

Rating lost after activate filter

Postby huwi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi there

Since a few days i have a strange missbehaviour: I browse trough the pictures in a folder in shuttersnitch and set the stars (rating). When i finished, i click on the filter icon (show only pictures with stars).... then, i see only 3 (!) pictures...
deactivating of filter has the effect, that i see all pictures, but the other stars are lost.

do you know this missbehaviour? exists a workaround or a solution?

best regards
huwi
huwi

Re: Rating lost after activate filter

Postby TheBrew » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:44 pm

What version of iOS are you running? (Settings -> About)

What version of ShutterSnitch are you running? (ShutterSnitch collection overview -> Options -> About - the version is in the title of the sheet that comes up.)

Is it reproducible? Does it happen if you create a new collection, transfer some photos and star rate some of those? If so, please attach a sample photo that will fail. (Has to be the original file, so don't let it go through the Photos app. Best to get it right off the card.)

(Also, version 3.2.5 is ..still.. in review at Apple and fixes a lot of issues - so the fix could be up there waiting for you. When it's approved, please let me know if you still experience the problem)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Bugs