Another display mode

Suggest away - maybe I'll like the idea :)

Another display mode

Postby meshtale » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Again, I love your app.

I know you hope to release a version that supports VGA out soon.

It would be great to have the following display option available when shooting events:

To be able to have all the photos in the current collection cycling as in a slide show the whole time that I am adding more images to the collection. So the iPad/iPod could be pushing this slide show to an external display during the event (wedding reception or whatever). Wouldn't have to have any fancy transition options, just to be able to set the display interval.

Just an idea for parties and the like.
meshtale

Re: Another display mode

Postby TheBrew » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Very nice idea indeed - will add it to the list!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby elnitter » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

I second that request! I'm still waiting for my Eye-Fi card, so haven't fully tested the app yet, but I'm already looking forward to testing out just this at a party :)
elnitter

Postby MadDawgJ » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 pm

In the mean time if you have a laptop to bring along check out http://support.eye.fi/support-resources ... ad-photos/ for ways to set it up using a computer. If you are really savvy then the PlayStation 3 can also be used as it's media viewer auto rescans the folder for new images each time it loops the slide show.
You've got to find what you love.
-Steve Jobs 1955-2011
MadDawgJ
Contributor Extraordinaire

Postby Arynd » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 am

What Meshtale described (Sep 13 entry) is exactly the feature I would love to see added in the new release. It would be perfect for event photography shoots. I can imagine pushing the shoot's images realtime from the camera, to the ipad, to a video projector(s) in a slideshow format that gets updated with new photos as I continue to shoot the event. I know my customers would see this as a key added feature when selecting their event photographer. For me, it would provide a significant competitive advantage in the sales and marketing of my services. Thank you for your great product, your creativity, and hard work!
Arynd

Return to Feature suggestions