GoPro and traveling, advice needed please

Help and ask for help on GoPro HERO related problems

GoPro and traveling, advice needed please

Postby ShutterTom » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:31 am

Hello Shutter Snitch forum,

As you guys can see from the title I am in search of some advice from the guys that have the experience. I am planning to go traveling for 6 months at the end of the year and I am wanting the perfect camera to collect all my memories along the way. My problem is I have never been much of a camera guy and these days there are that many to choose from I don't even know where to start and I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction. This is the GoPro I have been looking at http://www.used.forsale/gopro-hero but I'm open to all suggestions

In terms of the pictures as said above I am no photographer so they aren't going to be professional photos, I just want a camera that takes nice photos. I would love high-quality photos, and being it's 2017 I would love to be taking some underwater shots if possible. Also, Due to the amount of traveling I'm doing I will be needing something strong and sturdy so it has the best chance of making the whole trip (you know what the airports are like). My budget is about $700 but a little more can be added if it makes the difference.

Really looking forward to speaking with you guys and getting some feedback. If there is any other information that you guys need please let me know and I will get it added on ASAP.

Thanks
Last edited by ShutterTom on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShutterTom

Re: GoPro and traveling, advice needed please

Postby ShutterTom » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 am

Is this forum quite at this time of year? Or am I in the wrong section?
ShutterTom

Postby TheBrew » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:50 am

I think you'll have better luck getting answers from photography forums. Most people who come here have questions specific to ShutterSnitch.

My head is in code all day long, so I'm afraid I can't offer much help on the quality of different cameras, sorry.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby ShutterTom » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 am

Thanks for the reply, I will go have a look in different sections and try finding a photography forum.
ShutterTom

Return to GoPro HERO