subscription can you restore to prior version

Help and ask for help on your Canon wireless file transmitter

subscription can you restore to prior version

Postby aronwits » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm a long time user that recently purchased an EOS R. I understand that I will need to purchase a Subscription. Wondering if you can roll back to prior version using the Restore function if I cancel the subscription? I'm currently on version 4.4.4 per the settings page.

I have shoot today an would like a reply asap.

Thank you
aronwits

Re: subscription can you restore to prior version

Postby TheBrew » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:56 pm

When you cancel the subscription the app will (eventually when the subscription-month/year you've paid for runs out) just go back to working as before you subscribed. So no worries. :)
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby aronwits » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Thank you I signed up currently on trial subscription. I updated to the latest version on the app store, but I am not able to get the program to work with my EOS R. It will connect to the network fine, but once a photo is taken it will drop the connection and no photo is loaded. I'm shooting both raw and jpg. Snitch is set to receive jpg only. App is working solid with my 5D Mark IV. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Glenn
aronwits

Postby TheBrew » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Try going into the ShutterSnitch settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and turn on the Traffic Inspector. Then test again and see if the log reveals something. You’re welcome to copy and paste the log here if you want me to take a look.
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Return to Canon WFT / EOS 6D/70D/760D/M3/R / PowerShot wi-fi