Removing photos

Help and ask for help on Eye-Fi related problems

Removing photos

Postby russ » Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Hopefully I'm missing something but after the images get copied to the iPad how do you remove them? I assume I can remove them via FTP but that requires a laptop which is what I'm trying to get away from. I can remove them one by one via the iPad interface but that's painful if I have 100s of images.
russ

Re: Removing photos

Postby TheBrew » Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 am

Very painful yeah.. That's why I've added a feature for editing multiple images in the version currently in review with Apple.

It's been in review since May 4th so I'm guess it'll be out in the beginning of next week!
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby Russ » Wed May 12, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks, the new version is a huge step forward! Love how easy it is to remove whole collections or just a few images.
Russ

Postby dlayton » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I see from the post above that you can delete photos from the ipad app, but I can't figure it out for some reason.

Doug
dlayton

Postby TheBrew » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 pm

This is kind of funny - I just sat down to make a "the missing manual" thread - and Doug posts a "How do I..". :)

I'll explain everything in the manual thread - but a quick answer: you can only delete images if you're logged in as super user. You do this from the Options button on the top left in the Collection overview.

Once logged in, when you enter a collection, you'll see a new toolbutton in the top right corner. Tap it and you'll be able to "do stuff".
Support the development of ShutterSnitch: Rate/review it in iTunes, Tweet about it, make Youtube videos, blog about it.. Get the word out.
TheBrew
The Developer

Postby dlayton » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks so much. Got it.
dlayton

Return to Eye-Fi